Does eHarmony have a free trial?
Yes! The free eHarmony trial is a great way to test drive the app, get a feel for how everything operates, and check out the singles currently enjoying the services eHarmony provides! Newcomers to eHarmony have access to a limited number of features during trial memberships, just enough for potential customers to gauge their interest in joining as a member.
Our team has independently researched all products and services that we have listed on this page. If you sign up or purchase through our links, we may receive a commission. See how it works.
There are a lot of features that cannot be enjoyed using the eHarmony free trial, however, but it never hurts to give it a whirl anyways! You get the chance to register for an eHarmony account, develop a personal profile for free, and have opportunities to view other members using the app and add them to your Favorites List!
Overview of eHarmony Free Trial
While the eHarmony free trial is a great way to see what the app offers and put yourself out there for other singles to see, it definitely is different from what you’ll be getting with a paid membership! A ton of features are not included as a part of the free trial offer at eHarmony, which makes the experience quite limiting when you think about it.
What exactly do you get with an eHarmony free trial?
- Register for an account
- Create and develop an eHarmony profile
- Set and adjust your personal preferences
- View other members’ profiles
- Develop a Favorites List of the best singles you encounter
- Send “smiles” and “icebreakers” to other members
Some of the most significant advantages to the free trial are establishing your eHarmony profile, undergoing the compatibility testing and signup process, and getting your name and face out there for other singles to see! That’s why starting a eHarmony free trial membership never hurts, even if you’re on the fence about a paid subscription.
The whole idea behind the limited-features free trial membership is to get you signed up for a paid membership, though. Ultimately, you’re going to make the best progress when you have access to all the features of a paid membership, so that is our official recommendation at the end of the day. But it all begins with an eHarmony free trial account!
Free Trial Features
The free trial at eHarmony only has a handful of the features you’ll find with a paid membership plan, but that includes some of the most valuable abilities for new, up-and-coming members!
Let’s go a little more in-depth on all the things that you can do at eHarmony as a free trial member:
- Register an Account – You can get your eHarmony account set up free of charge. You can also go through all the personality and compatibility testing for which eHarmony is well-known as you complete the signup process.
- Create and Develop a Profile – You can get your name, face, passions, interests, and beliefs out there on the eHarmony app, entirely free of charge. This is undoubtedly one of the most significant advantages of joining the app for free!
- Much of the Signup Process Is You Creating Your Personal – eHarmony profile, including a lot of personal information that goes into forming your bio and profile photos.
- Set Personal Preferences – For eHarmony to generate daily matches and help you find the best singles online, the app will take your personal preferences into account. You can set up your personal tastes based on location, age, appearance, and other factors and tweak them as needed!
- View Profiles – You’ll be able to view other members’ profiles, including all their bio information and profile photos. The free trial for eHarmony allows you to view the singles using the app, which could help you decide if this is the right dating app for you!
- Develop a Favorites List – Once you’ve found singles at eHarmony that strike your fancy, you can add them to a Favorites List that is available for any eHarmony free trial members. The Favorites List serves like a bookmark, keeping track of singles that caught your attention and that you might want to reach out to later.
- Send “Smiles” and “Icebreakers” – eHarmony free trial users can send “smiles,” which are basically Super Likes that generate a lot of attention when sent. “Smiles” show that you have an above-average interest in someone. “Icebreakers” can also be sent and are a fun way to generate engaging conversations with someone you just met!
Free Features vs. Paid Features
While there are a ton of fantastic and helpful features that come with an eHarmony free trial account, there is definitely a lot missing, a full line of features that can be found when you sign up for an eHarmony membership plan!
Below is a side-by-side comparison of the features you get for free and the features you get when you pay for a membership. We officially recommend premium membership because you can use eHarmony for everything it’s worth!
- Register an eHarmony account
- Create and develop a personal profile
- Set and adjust personal preferences
- View other members’ profiles
- Develop a Favorites List
- Send “smiles” and “icebreakers”
- Any feature that is included with the free trial
- Unlimited messaging
- View all photos
- See who has added you to their Favorites List
- See who has viewed your profile
- What If feature provides 30 extra matches daily
- Access to video dates
- Get matches outside of personal preferences
How to Create an eHarmony Free Trial Account
The signup process for the eHarmony free trial is one of the more time-consuming endeavors you might undertake. Still, it’s well worth it when you consider that you can take eHarmony’s well-known, patented compatibility testing for free during the process!
Signup for the free trial for eHarmony will take anywhere from 30 to 45 minutes, depending on how thorough you want to be in answering the questions and filling out the profile information. The more details and time you put into signing up, the better the singles you’ll be able to find down the road!
Here’s how to signup for a eHarmony free trial membership, a complete step-by-step guide:
It never hurts to begin a free trial membership at eHarmony! You can create and develop a profile for free, browse singles using the app, add them to a Favorites List, and send “smiles” to other members or eHarmony free trial users.
Sure, you only get some of the features of a paid membership, but the free trial gives you a good insight into how the app works and what kind of singles you’ll find on the platform!