Our team has independently researched all products and services that we have listed on this page. If you sign up or purchase through our links, we may receive a commission. See how it works.
This Thanksgiving, Meetup.com is embracing the spirit of gratitude and togetherness by offering a special Black Friday/Cyber Monday discount on its premium subscription, Meetup Pro. In the season of giving thanks, Meetup is making it more affordable to connect and find companionship, whether romantic or platonic.
“As we come together this Thanksgiving holiday, Meetup, the platform for bringing people together, will have a special offer for new subscribers,” per the Meetup statement.
“This holiday season is the perfect time for your audience to become Meetup organizers to help bring more people together by sharing their passions and making new friends. Whether they want to teach a skill, create healthy habits, achieve financial goals, or embark on a new career or business. Now is a perfect time to make it happen!”
With a bustling community of 12 million monthly visitors and 500,000 active members, Meetup promises a slew of opportunities to find your group and establish real connections. We recommend you take advantage of this deal to discover all that Meetup has to offer, and join a network where meaningful relationships are just a “meetup” away!
You can read our Meetup review to see if it’s your style, and you can compare the regular subscription cost to what you’ll get if you take advantage of Meetup’s Black Friday/Cyber Monday offer!
Why Go Pro?
Joining Meetup.com is free, but to get the most out of the platform, you need to know why you should upgrade and what you get with the premium options!
To start, new members get a free month to test out Meetup’s features, like creating up to 20 groups. However, this free trial has its restrictions—although you can form lots of groups, active participation in these groups is limited. You won’t have control over the leadership, pricing, or scheduling of events in these groups, rescuing the benefits of group creation.
The 50% discount on Meetup.com Pro premium memberships is truly an amazing deal—here’s what the cost of a Meetup Pro membership offers subscribers:
- Email Lists Creation: Meetup Pro allows organizers to collect email addresses from event attendees, facilitating easy communication and important updates.
- MailChimp Integration: This feature allows seamless data import into your client management system or the use of MailChimp for sending tailored emails and newsletters.
- Custom Registration Forms: Gain insights into attendees with customized forms for details like names, professions, and interests, enabling group members to become familiar with each other before meetups.
- Personalized App Icons: Pro members can have custom app icons created, replacing the default Meetup logo with their personalized symbol.
- Advanced Customer Support: Get priority access to Meetup’s Community Support for enhanced customer care.
To take advantage of this great offer, all you have to do is sign up for Meetup.com on Nov. 24-27 and use the code BFCMSAVE5 to get a half-price Meetup Pro membership for six months!