Expert in Dating App Reviews. Half-decent at Actual Relationships.
Leroy Vandalay has been writing online content for over five years and has been a veteran of dating apps for even longer. As a member of the “Oregon Trail” micro-generation – born in 1983, during a short transitional period between Gen X and Millennials – Leroy has experienced the dating world both before and after romance went digital.
This has provided him with a unique perspective on online dating culture as it’s grown into the enormous industry it is today. Vandalay spent most of his formative years in long-term relationships and was forced to adapt to dating apps in his 30s.
Now, he shares the lessons he learned in those early years of online courtship with our readers. Leroy has also become quite acquainted with the inner workings of dating apps, and what makes a quality service versus the ones that aren’t worth your time. It’s this experience that has proven most helpful in writing his reviews.
Today, Leroy Vandalay lives in downtown Las Vegas, one of the premier hotspots for online dating. He looks forward to sharing his many tales from the front lines here at DatingApps.com!
Dating Advice From the Author
- Ultimately, dating is a numbers game – and these days, the numbers are primarily online using dating apps.
- Be truthful. There’s nothing worse than showing up to your first date as a disappointment.
- That includes using realistic, up-to-date profile pictures!
- Don’t overshare – especially about your insecurities and shortcomings.
- Keep your communications clean, unless you’re on a dating app that caters to more “adventurous” behavior.
Sleep late, have fun, get wild, drink whisky and drive fast on empty streets with nothing in mind but falling in love and not getting arrested.
Hunter S. Thompson