Dating Advice Specialist
Brianna has been writing for over a decade, getting her start in marketing for the restaurant industry. Over time, she branched into creating content for a variety of industries and found her knack for providing dating advice that works. She holds a Major in Communication and Rhetorical Studies as well as Minors in Sociology, Rhetoric, and Public Advocacy, and Creative Writing from Syracuse University.
Brianna is happily married with 2 small children, so she knows what works! With extensive knowledge of body language, communication theory, and how to formulate messages, she can show you how to present yourself in the best possible way. Brianna is well-versed in effective relationship-building techniques and is proud to share that knowledge with her readers.
Dating Advice From the Author
- Balance talking and listening with your date.
- Show them the best version of yourself.
- Be honest, even when it’s difficult.
- Try not to cross your arms or make fists, even if you’re nervous.
- Ask vague questions over specific questions – give them an opportunity to tell you what they want to tell you.
“The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”