Is IndianCupid the right online dating app for your needs?
One of the most significant factors to consider when choosing a dating app is the cost of membership and the features you can get when you pay for a plan. Aside from being one of the best dating apps for finding Indian singles, IndianCupid is an app that comes at a great price, offers some of the most modern dating app features, and extends several great membership plans to customers, covering various lengths of time.
Find the IndianCupid cost of membership and top-rated features that make up these subscription plans. Then take advantage of the IndianCupid free trial offer to see if the app is worth your investment and time. You might discover that IndianCupid is the best fit for your needs!
- IndianCupid Cost Breakdown
- Payment Options at IndianCupid
- IndianCupid Standard Membership Details
- IndianCupid Cost FAQ
Our team has independently researched all products and services that we have listed on this page. If you sign up or purchase through our links, we may receive a commission. See how it works.
IndianCupid Standard Membership Plan
The trial is referred to at IndianCupid as the Standard Membership Plan. Any customers who register a new account in the app begin in this mode. It’s the limited way to use the app if you choose not to upgrade to a membership plan.
The trial is a great way to get an idea of what IndianCupid offers and a chance to see the singles using the app. You don’t have to pay any money and can enjoy these things, and a few other features the app offers. Perhaps most importantly, the trial allows you to gauge the app and see if a membership plan is worth your time and money.
Standard Membership Features
What do I get with an IndianCupid Standard Membership?
- Register an IndianCupid account
- Build your profile
- Edit your profile
- Upload pictures
- Browse other members on the platform
- Add personal preferences
- Adjust search filters
- Browse and like profiles and photos
- Limited daily matches
- Block and report
- Respond to messages sent to you by paying members
One of the best ways to find out if IndianCupid is the right Indian dating app for you is to give the trial a shot. Browse the singles in the app’s catalog and test out the advanced search filters to see whom you can find!
IndianCupid Cost Breakdown
IndianCupid is divided up into three membership tiers. Well, actually, there are four if you count the Standard Membership Plan (the trial offer), where you can create a profile, send likes, and get some limited daily matches courtesy of IndianCupid.
Each of the three tiers has different features, the Gold Tier having the fewest and the Diamond Tier having the most. Within each membership tier, there are four separate plans that differ in length: 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, and 12 months. This means there are 12 ways to become a paying member at IndianCupid!
Check out our IndianCupid membership plans and find out which one is the best fit for you and your needs.
|Cost Per Month
$8.86 (cost for 1 week)
$8.86 (cost for 1 week)
|Cost Per Month
$11.50 (cost for 1 week)
$11.50 (cost for 1 week)
|Cost Per Month
$23.00 (cost for 1 week)
$23.00 (cost for 1 week)
One of the biggest advantages of becoming at least a Gold Tier member is opening yourself up to unlimited communication capabilities. This alone makes becoming a paying member well worth the time and effort!
Membership Plan Features
We’ve added a complete breakdown of all the features that customers at IndianCupid can enjoy when they pay for a premium membership. We’ll also show you what features are available with every membership tier you occupy. As you progress through the levels, you’ll add more and more features as you go.
Conceal Your Profile or Photos
Get Better Matches
Rank Above Gold and Standard Members
Enhanced Search Features
Double Your Profile Space
Rank Above All Other Members
Highlight Your Profile
Enhanced 24/7 Customer Support
If you’re wondering what the features in the chart above mean for you, we’ve included in-depth descriptions of what these features offer as you meet singles on IndianCupid.
Standard Subscription Features
- Send Likes – Using the Standard Membership Plan as a free trial member, you can like other members’ profiles and pictures. This is the most basic way to show interest in other members without other means of communication.
- Basic Matching – Free trial users can get daily matches courtesy of IndianCupid! These are generated based on the personal preferences that free users have set up on their profiles and their search settings for the ideal partner.
- Communicate with Paying Members – There are no ways to communicate with other members on IndianCupid as a free trial user except for responding to messages you might receive from paying members of the app.
- Unlimited Communications – The minute you upgrade to a premium membership plan, you can access unlimited communications with other members. You can chat and message anyone regardless of their tier level. There are not going to be restrictions on communication that are there for non-paying members.
- Unlock Messages – If any messages might have been sent your way while you were a free trial member, you will now be able to unlock these messages as soon as you become paying member of the Gold Subscription (or any subscription for that matter).
- Conceal Your Profile or Photos – A situation might arise where you want to hide your profile or pictures from certain members of IndianCupid. As a Gold Subscription member, you can do just that and operate only with the members of the app that you feel comfortable with.
- No Ads – As a free trial member, you will be bombarded with ads from time to time. That all goes away once you upgrade to a Gold Tier Membership or higher. This is going to clear up space on your screen and minimize distractions.
- Get Better Matches – Once you get to the Platinum Subscription, you can access the Mutual Matches and the Reverse Matches features. With Mutual Matches, you can see which members have the same preferences as you. Reverse Matches allow you to meet someone who does not fit your search criteria if you want to change it up!
- Rank Above Gold and Standard Members – As a part of the Platinum Tier, you get better placement in the overall IndianCupid search results than members who are in the Gold Tier or are using the app for free.
- Enhanced Search Features – You can use even more advanced search filters and settings to make your search description more specific. This will allow you to find better matches and possibly find them a lot quicker.
- Double Your Profile Space – Your profile, as it appears in IndianCupid’s search results, will double. This will increase your visibility and give you a better shot at meeting better matches.
- Message Translator – You might end up meeting someone on the IndianCupid app that speaks a different language than you. The message translator will allow you to continue the relationship without missing a beat.
- Rank Above All Other Members – Once you’ve made it to the highest overall tier of IndianCupid (the Diamond Tier), you will rank at the top of the app’s overall search results. You’ll get better placement over Platinum, Gold, and Standard Subscription members.
- Priority Messages – Just as you’ll rank at the top of IndianCupid’s search results, you’ll also appear at the top of any other members’ message inbox. Your message will be front and center, along with any other Diamond Tier members.
- Highlight Your Profile – Your Diamond Tier profile gets highlighted with a special diamond icon that lets other IndianCupid members know that you’re a VIP on the app.
- Enhanced 24/7 Customer Support – The last great perk of being a part of the top tier at IndianCupid is access to 24/7 customer service and support, a much higher level than that experienced by members of the lower tiers.
Payment Options at IndianCupid
There are currently five ways to pay for a membership plan at IndianCupid. These include:
- Major Credit Cards – American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Diners Club, and Discover
- Google Pay
- Bank Transfers
As mentioned earlier, all membership plans at IndianCupid have to be paid for in one lump sum. Memberships can only be used once they are paid in full. There are also no payment plans available on any premium memberships at IndianCupid.
Any of the twelve paid membership plans at IndianCupid have an auto-renewal feature. When a premium membership plan ends, it will automatically renew for the customer. To avoid a membership lapse, the customer will be charged again for the same duration and price they had before. That way, they can continue enjoying the features and benefits of the IndianCupid app uninterrupted.
The auto-renewal feature can be turned off. Customers can contact the service and support center to make this happen. Or they can head into their account settings and change their billing preferences, so their membership plan doesn’t renew itself once it expires.
IndianCupid Cost FAQ
Still looking for answers about IndianCupid costs? Be sure to read through the answers we have below to other related questions from users. If you are simply looking for more general information about this online dating service, then check out our IndianCupid review.
Is There an IndianCupid Free Trial?
IndianCupid offers its customers a free trial plan, but it will only let the user enjoy a limited range of features. The free trial allows the user to send likes, respond to paying member messages, and get daily matches from IndianCupid, in addition to creating a profile and setting up search criteria for finding the right singles.
How Does the Auto-Renewal Feature Work?
All membership plans auto-renew once they’ve ended. It’s to allow the customer to continue enjoying IndianCupid uninterrupted. Auto-renewal can be canceled or turned off by adjusting your account settings or contacting the support center.
What’s the IndianCupid Cost of Membership?
Membership is going to differ from tier to tier. And within each level, different plans cover various lengths of time. Check out Gold Tier plans that begin as low as $5.83 per month, Platinum Tier packages that start at $7.50 a month and go up from there, or the top-tier, the Diamond Membership, where you can enjoy a low monthly rate of $15 per month.
Is a Diamond Tier Subscription Worth It?
Go with a Diamond Membership Plan! You can enjoy upgraded customer service that’s available 24/7, ranking above all other app members in the search results, priority messaging, and profile highlights that make you stand out from the pack. If you want to capitalize on these unique features, a Diamond Membership at IndianCupid can be well worth it!
How Can I Pay for an IndianCupid Membership?
There are five ways to pay for an IndianCupid membership: credit cards, Google Pay, Paysafecard, Skrill, and bank transfers. Credit cards that are currently accepted are Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Diners Club, and American Express.
Are There Payment Plans for IndianCupid Subscription Plans?
There are no payment plans or ways to pay in installments. All membership plans purchased at IndianCupid must be paid for all at once. The payment must be received before the customer can access the app and its features.